What's your current pool temp?

ggrrl said:
97 :(
What should I do? I keep it covered but it doesn't help much in this Texas heat. Partially emptying and refilling it defeats the purpose of having my own pool - I want to just be able to jump in after work.
Cover in the day, no cover at night...reflective if anyone makes one.

Evaporative spray heads

Solar panels at night only

Sent via Tapatalk...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ours has dropped to 78, due to cooler than normal overnight temps lately. Have the wood heater fired up -- got to go feed the beast! -- and the pool covered.

Even at that temp, it would feel good with air temp being in the low 70's.

GreatCanadian, yo are living in the wrong area. You need to come south a bit.....Just kidding! Had a couple of friends living up your way. Beautiful during the summer, but shoveling snow off the roof? One of them was doing that even in April a few years back.....

How would you open a pool with that kind of weather?

It's not normally this bad. We were swimming this time last year. Fantastic summer. Opened the pool last Saturday weather was okay. Rain and cold since then. A week earlier my buddy set his up. Same heater as me and twice the gallons in his pool (almost). Had his up to 86 in 3 days. Strange weather. Trust me. Been south twice so far this year and to come back to this crappy weather makes me want to move!! But it's a great place to raise children so I am thankful for that. Just turned on heater again this morning. Should be warmed up in a month!!

Yep we get some pretty wicked winters. But I love the snow as do my children. Just wish the winter was over before July this year!! :)

[attachment=0:bg9r35p3]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372544531.666808.jpg[/attachment:bg9r35p3]
That 43k gallons of 93 degrees! So thankful I don't have a play pool

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372544531.666808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372544531.666808.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.