What's your current pool temp?

Opened Sunday at 46 degrees. With the solar cover on and an unseasonably warm day today, we got up to 55.

My crazy teenage son said he’ll do a plunge once we hit 58... so close. 😁

I heated ours up to 87 for the children who were visiting us this last week. They left last night.
The high was low 90s (lows in low 70s) over the weekend and our pool is currently 83. I'll keep warming it for swimming until my next trip out of town.
The highs here are dropping back down to the low/mid 80s for the next week so the pool should drift back down to the 70s without any heating.

Took the mesh winter cover off Saturday to a 48 degree pool. Popped the bubble cover on, and 2 days later it is at 55. Still bringing the water level up, so no pump, no solar heater, no circulation other than the robot.

Still 72. We’ve had several cool days and nights, but it’s nice and warm today, hopefully will warm up the water.

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
88 right now.

The family wanted to swim on Easter, which is pretty uncommon this time of year in NE. Fired up the heater on Friday night and let it run all the way through to Sunday morning. On Sunday morning the water was at 94. Overshot because the water was warmer than the air, which made getting out a tad uncomfortable on that 83 degree day.

• Wow
Reactions: kellyfair
88 right now.

The family wanted to swim on Easter, which is pretty uncommon this time of year in NE. Fired up the heater on Friday night and let it run all the way through to Sunday morning. On Sunday morning the water was at 94. Overshot because the water was warmer than the air, which made getting out a tad uncomfortable on that 83 degree day.
At 94... why get out! just stay in and have Easter from the pool!

Reactions: thetekgeek
77 when I got home today! Tomorrow and Friday are supposed to be sunny and hot, so I have high hopes!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.