What's your current pool temp?

59 right now. I heated it a week ago for the youngest's spring break, up to 83. But the weather turned again with a storm, quickly brought it back down after I shut the heat off. Won't start heating again until the temps are consistent out, hopefully by first of next month.

61F. And currently raining outside. I 'opened' my pool yesterday, which mean I unwinterized the water features. Which meant I had to walk out on the tanning ledge to remove the plugs from the bubblers. It was 62F then. Eventually my feet went numb. LOL!

--Jeff

Went from 35 to 44 in the last few days. Will probably open early in April again this year, and use the heater to warm it and the cover to keep the water from misting away :)

6E1A0037-B9DF-4AFF-9ED9-FC9554CB70ED.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
76 today, but it’s really warm and sunny outside so I expect that to increase quite a bit!

78 this morning, but it’s supposed to be sunny and in the 90s today so hopefully it will warm up quite a bit!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.