What's your current pool temp?

I have an Acurite weather station and hub - what device do you use to report your pool temp?
There is an accurite liquid and soil sensor you can purchase. Make sure it is compatable with your hub.
Here it is
Weather shack seems to have the best prices. You will need to purchase the additional probe
Here it is on amazon
Hope this helps :cheers:

Interesting. I have a Ambient station and I can see the station data when using rtl_433 (tuned to 915 MHz) using a RTL-SDR on my Raspberry Pi (in addition to the included hub seeing it). I wonder if that device has a protocol that rtl_433 understands and it's nicer than the Ambient floater IMHO... I still want something to be able to monitor the pool temp from inside.. that's another option I didn't think of. Thanks for posting it.

Popped the cover and circulated using my Little Giant cover pump. Water temp is 52. 9 days until I open. The sun was out and temp as 65 today. With the mesh cover, the air under the cover was hot. The top water temperature was about 10+ degrees above circulated temperature.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's a good thing I have 3 taps by the pool! Other wise, this stay at home BS would be tough!

Gotta brew some more next week... no telling when they'll close the liquor stores!

Oh - and my pool is still 88, and the beer is 33! :)

View attachment 129893
Dang you could be my hero :cheers:

Next up I'm brewing a Banana Bread Beer (Monkey Mmmm) and a wheat Mango habanero (Ay yi yi yi yi!) Those are my beer names in parantheses. :) My son works at Club Champion in Jacksonville!

When this whole pandemic things blows over, I'll have to let you know the next time I'm coming to Jacksonville - I usually bring a couple of growlers of my homebrew.

Next up I'm brewing a Banana Bread Beer (Monkey Mmmm) and a wheat Mango habanero (Ay yi yi yi yi!) Those are my beer names in parantheses. :) My son works at Club Champion in Jacksonville!

When this whole pandemic things blows over, I'll have to let you know the next time I'm coming to Jacksonville - I usually bring a couple of growlers of my homebrew.
Can’t wait to try out your brews :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.