What's your current pool temp?

87 this morning, 91 currently, solar shut off at 90 and it's still getting warmer. I just got back from a mini vacation and time to do some swimming! :swim: since I couldn't bring myself to jump into any of the hotels 3 pools.

I did enjoy their 18 person hot tub (around 104), but found myself wondering how exactly they were sanitizing their water?? :scratch: This is all TFP's fault :stirpot:

portofino hot tub.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The water temp at the bottom drain rises to 82 by mid day and is just the way we like it. I just installed two triangle shade sails overhead to keep the water temp from getting too high this summer. Already noticed the shaded areas make for lounging in the pool under the mid-day sun much more pleasant. I'm also interested to see if it reduces FC loss during the day. Ahhhh I love summer time with the early morning and moonlight swims.

84! Enjoying a late afternoon swim.
844536355323e9ef482c2d08d1acd404.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.