What's your current pool temp?

If you are referring to my avatar, that would be two Jandy WaterColor lights. They put on some great light shows.

Hey, sorry I've been away for a while.

If you were asking me about the light setup, it's not a filter. Go to Amazon and find the submersible light strands. We actually used Tyvek tape to stick them to the underside of the rail around the inner perimeter.

The strands are 15 feet long but more than 3 strands and you will experience attenuation. We have 3 1/2 strands going opposite directions. The 1/2: you can cut them at the joints of the leads.

Hope that helps!

Up there with you.. 56 here as well.. It got to 68 last week.. but it got cold here again. Starting Thursday we warm up real good again! Thinking of breaking out my solar cover.

Mine is already on, lol. We've had quite a few cloudy days. But at least it's keeping the pollen out, if nothing else.... I really need to get in and vacuum well, so I can finish my SLAM.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We've made it up to 70! Kids jumped in yesterday while I brushed and measured chemicals. Another cool streak coming through our area though so solar cover will be on and hope we don't lose too much of what we've gained!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.