What's my CYA?

Been struggling with this.
Try these instructions here...Link-->CYA - Cyanuric Acid Test

You should go outside. Fill to the 100 line. Hold at your waist, back to sun. Glance into the tube. If you see the dot, fill to the next line and repeat. Don't stare, glance. When the dot is obscured, take the number on the line you ended up at and round it up to the next number. If obscured at 50, your CYA is 60.

Reactions: Zoilaa
Forgive me but Just checking… you need to look down into the tube from the opening at the dot on the bottom. Looking in from the side doesnt work.
Sorry, I didn't provide more detail, I added the solution to the vial until I could not see the black dot from hip level indoors, they say to test indoors, but I was in front of a glass door so had sun. It was still sort of visible, so I called it 30. I wish this test was less subjective.

Try these instructions here...Link-->CYA - Cyanuric Acid Test

You should go outside. Fill to the 100 line. Hold at your waist, back to sun. Glance into the tube. If you see the dot, fill to the next line and repeat. Don't stare, glance. When the dot is obscured, take the number on the line you ended up at and round it up to the next number. If obscured at 50, your CYA is 60.
Thank you for these instructions.