What would you do?

Kristal

Silver Supporter
Apr 3, 2018
Midland, TX
I had my pool re-plastered/new tile and lights in April 2018 and when the company finished up they mentioned to me that they would have to come back to fix my lights. I started contacting in January, initially one of the owners came out and advised he'd have his plaster guys come fix that in a couple of weeks. After a couple of months going back and forth in email and no one ever coming out to repair, I finally reached back out to my sales guy. He came over the next morning and told me there was really nothing wrong with the lights but he'd bring over a grinder and get the area filed down so the lights would fit better. So, that's been over a month by now and no contact again. I'm just curious what others think of this. I get that it looks bad but is it worth me getting bent out of shape and threatening legal action or spending hours of my time reviewing this company all over the internet. Both the hot tub and pool have these lights and they both look the same. The hot tub light I can actually pull out a bit with my feet. I'm really frustrated, grrr!!!

Attachments

• pool light.jpg
    pool light.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 12
  • pool light2.jpg
    pool light2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 12
  • hottublight.jpg
    hottublight.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
Not high quality work and attention to detail. The hot tub can be drained to work on the light enclosure and adjust it. The pool light will be a PITA to work on with water in the pool.

I think you just have to get realy noisy with the owner and sales guy and anyone else there daily. Keep on annoying them until they fix it.

Maybe the pool pros will have some ideas - @Pool Clown @kadavis @jimmythegreek @PoolguyinCT

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.