What kind of semi inground pool with in-wall steps should I purchase?

That depends..........don't you hate it when people say that?? LOL Share a picture of where the pool is going. The lot will have a lot to say about what shape to get.

Next ask your self what you want the pool for. If you want to be able to swim laps then an oval would be best.

Your contractor should work with you on what is best in your area. See what he has to say.

Kim:kim:

The area for the pool is unlimited. I live in Calcutta, Ohio. Near Youngstown Ohio.
My contractor is doing this as a side job. Lol
I would like the pool only 2 ft out of the ground. We had an AG at our other home. Reading articles buried with walk in steps (part of the pool walls) is what I am looking for.
I have researched DoughBoy 16x24 Desert Spring. Pro pools emerald 13x24. Family pools 15x15 emerald pool. I can not find ratings on the last 2 pools on the internet.
I have been researching for about 6 months and I am still confused. Lol ��
I am reading people putting a AG in ground not sure about that? B/C I definitely want in wall steps. The reason for not getting a inground is taxes.
Please help me with your experience. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.