Ontario, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Ok so I have done this many times but when I moved the diverter value to VAC couple days ago and hooked up manual vac hose on the VAC port in the pool and finished cleaning the bottom of the pool, this is what I found in the pump basket. It’s bit yellow making me think it’s been there exposed to water for a whole but can anyone tell me if this is some debris that was probably sitting in the vac return line or something part of a fitting somewhere? It was not in the pool when I vacuumed.

It’s rubber, flexible, round with a lip on one side.

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    492.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0800.jpeg
    IMG_0800.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 17
Google lens brought this up 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 518793
Can you fill out your signature with all your equipment & pool details?
may help others figure out where it might have come from.
It’s not that, mine is thinner and I have color logic led lights that are very small in diameter. The rubber ring I found is about 12 inches in diameter.

Trying to figure out what’s missing in the signature and where to go and free text. Is that under About Me?

Ok so I have done this many times but when I moved the diverter value to VAC couple days ago and hooked up manual vac hose on the VAC port in the pool and finished cleaning the bottom of the pool, this is what I found in the pump basket. It’s bit yellow making me think it’s been there exposed to water for a whole but can anyone tell me if this is some debris that was probably sitting in the vac return line or something part of a fitting somewhere? It was not in the pool when I vacuumed.

It’s rubber, flexible, round with a lip on one side.
Do you have a Polaris pool cleaner?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.