What is the difference between the Hayward W3AQ and GLX-CTL-RITE?

Sounds like the 940 will only tell you what your salt is in PPM, but will not tell you what your chlorine level is, so you would still need to go out and test.

Correct. And the salt level is a guess so you need to test to get an accurate reading of the real salt level.

Some folks here are happy with WaterGuru...

If you really want to get confused... take a peek at the Universal 40 SWCG I bought from Circupool. The "DSP" board is laid out with the LED's horizontally instead of vertically... but... I think it's fundamentally the same unit as the AquaRite. After reading the Hayward manuals at lunch today, some of the stuff I see on the diagnostics sure give me that feeling.. I think it even identifies the cell as a T-15. I will check when I get home.... Maybe the pinouts are different or something... but I understand the operation of my unit a lot better after reading Hayward's info.... fun stuff....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.