What is my iAqualink System Number?

Miley

Jan 18, 2021
Parkland, FL
Moved from here.
Hi I am wondering can anyone help me find my system name for my IAquaLink 2.0 so I can set it up I have the serial number and device name but it says I need my system number and I just don’t know where it is please tell me how to get it

Hi it might be a dumb question but for my IAquaLink 2.0 I am trying to connect it to my phone and it says I need a device number and system name I have the device number but I need the system name someone please tell me where do I find out what my system name is. (I have the updated version and I tried watching videos but they all are from the old version)

Moved from here.
Hi I am wondering can anyone help me find my system name for my IAquaLink 2.0 so I can set it up I have the serial number and device name but it says I need my system number and I just don’t know where it is please tell me how to get it
It should be in the antenna. Take the 2 screws off and it should be on a white sticker. Mine also has one ont he side of the antenna. Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.