What is everyone's occupation/profession?

During the day I teach 7th and 8th grade special education math. In the evenings and weekends I'm a landlord with a couple of properties.

My wife is a teachers assistant for elementary special education.

Summer can't get here soon enough!

Hi all,
I'm a psychology professor at a local community college, and a psychologist.
Been teaching for 20 years. Love having the Summer's "off" (lots of pool time!) :-D though I usually teach Summer School to make ends meet.
Finally going on sabbatical in Spring 2013 to teach a semester in Italy! :party:
DH is a house husband ala John Lennon. Was laid off a few years ago. We love it for the kids (ten year old twins) always have someone when they get home. (became parents late in life!). Though hard to make ends meet some times!

This is a great place! Nice to meet you all! :whoot:

Liz :wave:

Me, I'm a underpaid slave...........
Well that's not the official title, but the one that fits most.
I am a technician at a Grout cleaning service.
I was a commercial flooring installer for way too long.

I also run a online gaming community on my "spare" time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I worked as a Certified Surgical Technologist for several years, now a stay-at-home mom.

Hubby works at GM as a Machine Repairman.

Hubby and I flipped a home last year and run a few rental units of our own. We decided I needed something to do while our son was in school during the day and Hubby wanted me to have the same days off that our son did. Working for ourselves was a good answer. Finding the right home to do as a project is the biggest battle to doing another one.

Just recently started a local property management business... not sure why, guess we like the torture of endless phone calls. :hammer:

tlhwxman said:
Meteorologist. Please hold the jokes. I have heard them all. ;)
Worse yet is my official mere 2 year Associates degree is in Metrology, which is the science of precision measurments. Thus I am a metrologist and I got asked all the time, "How's the weather going to be this weekend?"

Am having fun with the TF-100 test kit since I haven't done any real chemistry since 20 years ago in school.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.