I have absolutely no idea how old my pool surface is. I have one rust spot that I put a 2 part apoxsee on it a few days ago. I have spots that look like concrete and are rough. I know my surface needs to be replaced. Here’s the deal, I am getting $5000 I could take this $5000 and finish paying off my interest bearing credit cards or resurface my pool. If I waited I would have the money again after the summer. What would you do? What is the negative consequences for waiting to resurface?