What exactly causes combined chlorine?

EASpools

In The Industry
May 1, 2024
Cusseta, AL
What exactly causes combined chlorine? and can it cause a cloudy pool? pool has 0 debris, vacuumed the entire pool which caused the cya to drop some, but pool is very blue just very cloudy if i leave the pump off the water clears up great but everytime i run the pump it gets very cloud and its a liner pool with a sand filter and the sand is 8 years old should i replace the sand? i tried clarifier didnt do much but its weird the more i run the pump the more cloudy it gets
FC-0.20
TC-1.6
CC-1.34
PH-7.6
ALK -95
CYA-20
PHOS-0

What exactly causes combined chlorine? and can it cause a cloudy pool? pool has 0 debris, vacuumed the entire pool which caused the cya to drop some, but pool is very blue just very cloudy if i leave the pump off the water clears up great but everytime i run the pump it gets very cloud and its a liner pool with a sand filter and the sand is 8 years old should i replace the sand? i tried clarifier didnt do much but its weird the more i run the pump the more cloudy it gets
FC-0.20
TC-1.6
CC-1.34
PH-7.6
ALK -95
CYA-20
PHOS-0
Its cloudy because you have no chlorine in the water. CC’s are caused by chlorine doing its job. Do yourself a favor and get a more reliable test kit.