What Does Your Pool Equipment Pad Look Like?

Would love to see your pool equipment pad. Is it enclosed? How big is it?

Mine is a 4'x4' concrete pad that is about 6" thick. My builder put it all together. I would love to enclose it or at least block the side facing the street...seems easy for someone to steal the equipment being that it is about 100' from the house. The builder and his crew have a few things to tidy up such as stabilizing the post with the aqua logic panel...not sure how they missed that.

View attachment 60306

Get your builder out there and put unions (aka couplers) on the pipes leading to the filter multivalve. Otherwise when you go to do an annual deep clean you won't be able to take the valve off the top of the filter without cutting it out(!). Can't believe they did that.

I would post a pic of my pad but there's some (really low 256k) limit for non supporters. :(

Get your builder out there and put unions (aka couplers) on the pipes leading to the filter multivalve. Otherwise when you go to do an annual deep clean you won't be able to take the valve off the top of the filter without cutting it out(!). Can't believe they did that.

I would post a pic of my pad but there's some (really low 256k) limit for non supporters. :(

wow that's gonna have to be cut regardless might as well have the builder do it. Glad someone caught it and said it!

Part of my equipment pad
392a7142cc2f7ab9faa04d72307a368a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.