What Does Your Pool Equipment Pad Look Like?

simo711

Bronze Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Macon, GA
Would love to see your pool equipment pad. Is it enclosed? How big is it?

Mine is a 4'x4' concrete pad that is about 6" thick. My builder put it all together. I would love to enclose it or at least block the side facing the street...seems easy for someone to steal the equipment being that it is about 100' from the house. The builder and his crew have a few things to tidy up such as stabilizing the post with the aqua logic panel...not sure how they missed that.

IMG_0823.jpgIMG_0822.jpg

Here is mine. I like how yours has a poured base. Mine has 3 pre-fabbed pieces that don't look as sturdy.

d2812fa67c6a9efda8dc1b8a1ccaf4a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see your pool equipment pad. Is it enclosed? How big is it?

Mine is a 4'x4' concrete pad that is about 6" thick. My builder put it all together. I would love to enclose it or at least block the side facing the street...seems easy for someone to steal the equipment being that it is about 100' from the house. The builder and his crew have a few things to tidy up such as stabilizing the post with the aqua logic panel...not sure how they missed that.

View attachment 60306View attachment 60307

Mine looks very much like yours with a smaller poured base with a 4x4 to support breaker box and timer to the left of the base. Only difference here is that mine was put slightly inside the roofline of a pole barn. Far from house. On different meter than the house. But no worries about theft out here in the sticks.

Mine is still a work in progress. Still need to get the gas line hooked up (it's coiled behind the heater as you can see in the pictures), and my acid injection tank needs to be bolted down and plumbed in, but you can get the general idea.

WP_20170504_18_04_45_Pro.jpg

Here is our Pool Equipment Pad it measures 9 ft x 19 ft. I wanted it to be 10 ft x 25 ft which would be the perfect size but we ran out of pavers, so we will just have to live with this:):cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here's my setup. All Pentair equipment The equipment is behind the wall on the right. Pad it maybe 6 x 3. It's set up on 2 ready made pads pushed together.

2216ee67e5a0ff8d18cd911dca01f157.jpg

Uh, honey I have to check the pump basket real quick... drinks Heineken... Uh I have to go adjust the tube nut sprocket... drinks another Heineken... I see your hidden equipment plan.

Love that stacked stone wall, looks very nice and I'll bet it cuts equipment noise too.

Dang, you caught me red handed capt! Thanks for the nice comments on the wall. It does help with the noise. It was a last second add with my PB. I figured they would do a better job that I could. They charged me $1250 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newly redone...

2017-05-06 14.17.55.jpg

And the place for the hanging items...

2017-05-06 14.21.01.jpg

More details in my build thread.

4x8ft shed. It used to house all the pool pump supplies etc, but I'm building a barn and will enclose the equipment in there.
f3a408bab0cc61eeff8f6232f45e99fa.jpg
1b66f9a1590d216a441b4cd56d9c6bf5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

4got to add, there's a 2x2 foot hole in the shed for all the plumbing to go through. And yes, a buddy and I did all the plumbing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.