Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 700
Hi all,
So we are now swimming! Yay!! The PB provides pool start up and care for the first month. We've been reading and learning a lot on TFP, but if someone could tell me what we need to buy on here for continued maintenance, that would be great!
Many thanks!!

Last edited:
Well letsee.... you have new plaster, so you'll need some Muriatic Acid for lowering the pH as the plaster cures.

You also have a SWG, which may stop working when the water gets really cold. During that time I use Liquid Chlorine to raise my FC. The FC lasts pretty long since the sun isn't directly overhead, no swimmers, and the water is cold. So I'd keep that in mind and find a source for *plain, unscented, unthickened, non-Clorox brand generic bleach* or some Liquid Chlorine from Lowes or Home Depot.

That's about it. Come spring you may need to add CYA, possible salt....but you won't know until then when you test for the first time. Do you have the recommended test kits??
TF-100 Pro www.tftestkits.net get the salt version, you'll need it.

Maddie :flower:

Many thanks Maddie! Will definitely get the tftestkits - are those from TroubleFree Pool? Y'all have been so much help! We are SOOO loving it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.