What did you do to your pool today?

I played some more pool deck jenga trying to figure out where to put 72 people at Friday night's Beergarita pool party...then ran to costco for 6 more 1.75 litre bottles of tequila, which prompted a lot of commentary on checkout and caused one guy to beg the clerk to look up my address ;)

Then I gave up and swam ;) I can't do much more til the tent and stage folks and the grocery deliveries arrive Thursday so I figured I should treasure the non-pandemonium while I can!

Went out to the shed and got my 10% chlorine to use in my washing machine, lol. It's been rainy here for 2 days, not much FC consumption in the pool and I ran out in the laundry room.

That's what happens over the winter at my house... When I over buy and have a few gallons left over after I close the pool. My wife gets to use pool shock in the white laundry cycles. :idea:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Best excuse in the book for a pool party when ya know their pool is murky and not TFP

Eh cobber, forgot me cossie. How bout we crack a coldie and have a yarn instead.

Brilliant non-TFP diversion tactic, Jet ;) However, if I said it just like that, I might get deported ;) I get ribbed enough for being a commonwealth kid with a command of how to pronounce "pro-ject"...its the long-O tell!

Got a heck of a scare when they trenched thru my new pool wiring and pipes :eek: then I tossed down a few cold ones as they made repairs. Breathed a big sigh of relief when all was fixed and everything worked as before! Now back to my brushing and bleach addition....:)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support