What did you do to your pool today?

Hooked up old pool pump and filter momentarily so I can finish filling the pool and get the water circulating. New pool pump should be here in a week or so. I'd like to play with my new pool cleaner tomorrow before work. :mrgreen:

Just ordered all new regents for the TF100. I could never get through a summer without that test kit.

Tested FC twice so far (in the middle of my opening SLAM), topped off with some bleach to keep it at 16. Changed the hairnet in my skimmer basket, brushed the sides, found some new string and put the thermometer in the pool. The piece of string it was on last year was pretty raggy looking.

My water has been cloudy for the past week, but I can see the bottom of the shallow end now. It's almost ready!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Checked pH and FC, sat outside-by myself- had my coffee, listened to the bubblers, put my feet in the tanning ledge, bought some acid, found a couple of outdoor rugs (!!), watched the sky for the rains to begin and ruin my clean, pretty deck I spent 12 hours cleaning on Tuesday, and wondering if I should just go ahead and roll out the backwash hose for the inevitable waste that's coming....

Put in a new tank o-ring and Pressure Gauge on my filter.. threw in the robot to do it's thing..fixed a small leak in the plumbing and skimmed several times as it has been so windy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Swam!!

df5b21a15d0d2a9ae0505b134940fc3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support