What did you do to your pool today?

Just finished our first spring opening after first winter closing last year. Pool opened in fabulous shape.

Today:
Water temp = 61.
water chemistry = great

Wife and I agreed we really appreciate TFP; we will make another co0ntribution this year.

TFP is saving us many headaches and much cash :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Awesome! Thanks for supporting TFP! Again! :thumleft:

My wife and I were talking about how much we love TFP while we were swimming yesterday afternoon. This is our 6th summer with a TFP pool and we have never missed a day of swimming. Ever! No green, no draining, no trouble! Thanks TFP!

Oh, just visited the bar and I'm about to go swimming ... right now! :paddle:

Pool is having a good hair day! 87 degrees! :thumleft:

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

I fell into mine while sweeping yesterday, so I suppose it's officially open. :)

Literally LOL'd!!! Sorry, Pat!

I almost fell in on Friday morning when I was getting a water sample to test FC. That would have been really bad considering: A- the water temp was 64 and B- I was in my scrubs ready for work and had to leave the house within 10 minutes to be on the unit on time.

Today, I lowered my water level (thanks again to Danny and Pat for a lightening fast response!) after what must have been a major deluge last night! I slept through it. Besides the water being just a hair below the deck, our pop up deck drain covers blew off the deck drains, and there is a serious amount of mud on the deck. Since it was still raining and the water looked cloudy, I added a 1/2 gal bleach and will test this afternoon when the weather clears. I'm currently at my son's babysitting, but the water looked clearer when I left the house. I'm sure I'm going to have to do some rebalancing of all my chems. I'll just check FC, CC, and pH this afternoon, adjust those, brush (got my Wall Whale brush on Sat) and run a full set of numbers in the morning (when it's supposed to be sunny again) and get it dialed back in. Guess I'll also be washing off the deck tomorrow morning. Supposed to be warm tomorrow and I have plans to swim!

- - - Updated - - -

Pool is having a good hair day! 87 degrees! :thumleft:

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

Very nice here is ours. Pool is again at 90 degrees just with the solar on. :cheers:

Heated it, cleaned it, used it!
4b61cf8564357ad4624a6954d7b5f120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I uncovered her today!
9d7ced3d2d3cf68b47ed8c8b74d4b5e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Your pools all look gorgeous!!

started to make a solar cover hanger. Still need to finish it another day. Ordered a new pump, Wanda the Whale, a new solar cover and a lounger for hubby. Also took the cover off and filling the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support