What changed?

Tapatalk brings with it multiple negatives for websites themselves so when we moved to new software we decided not to bring Tapatalk with it. We’re currently watching to see if Tapatalk reverses some of its negative behaviors as well as watching a few other forum Apps that TFP may buy into in the future. For now however give the site a test in your favorite browser. It’s fully responsive and will work well with any device.

Reactions: cfclay
I discovered the same problem...but I don't know how to "turn off" Tapatalk so when I open a link from Google it opens in a browser....(Android Pie - Pixel 2), so here I am on the PC browsing the forum.....Ugh...

Reactions: cfclay
This is an Android only issue as that “feature” would have been denied in a heartbeat on iOS so it’s slightly difficult for me to recreate. A google search however suggested something to this tune,

Settings > Apps > Tapatalk > Reset App Preferences

No clue if that works or not however as it’s simply pulling from google.

Settings-Apps-Tapatalk--Advanced-Open by Default-Clear Defaults

Unfortunately it clears all Defaults set, can't individually select which sites you want to remove, it's all or nothing.

Thanks for the quick responses, they were helpful

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.