What can you read through the water in your pool?

I don't know about reading but I can make my water disappear at night with a lil TFP magic... That and I can see every little divot and foot print in the sand under the liner from 2 stories up

Attachments

• IMG_20170702_211359.jpg
    IMG_20170702_211359.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 253
I can make things levitate
e21a3a917806470f519b707ff327c568.jpg

I have to contribute and I have to admit I lied to people. :( I told them I could read the date on a dime at the bottom of my TFP . I tested that today. The 2 pics were from about a foot above the water (so through 4 feet of water). Can't zoom in to the date :(, but can tell which side is facing up :D

DimeQuarterTest1.jpg

DimeQuarterTest2.jpg

Maybe with a GOOD camera other than the phone camera I could. Hmmmmmm ... Trouble Free Pool here !!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I love seeing everyone's indivisible water. I am on vacation and was horrified when I saw the pool at the house we are staying in. Top photo is my pool via security camera, bottom photos are of the vacation house pool. I wish I would have brought my test kit. There are 3 pucks in a floater thingy. Uhg.
af6f659395017cb9ff9b08a618195daf.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.