Jul 31, 2021
League City
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We are in the process of building a pool and have the option of Signature Matrix or Prism Matrix for our plaster. We are leaning towards Prism Matrix Cerulean Blue. Does anyone have recommendations of the Prism vs Signature? My understanding is they are very similar but the prism has glass beads incorporated in the mix. Just curious if one is easier on the feet than the other.

Got Prism and the feel of it is great. No issues with little kids and feet. In the water it has a smoother feel than on the sample. Feel we were lucky with install because no rough spots or color issues. Sent pm with pricing on different colors we were considering. I did not feel a pool with signature so cannot compare.

Got Prism and the feel of it is great. No issues with little kids and feet. In the water it has a smoother feel than on the sample. Feel we were lucky with install because no rough spots or color issues. Sent pm with pricing on different colors we were considering. I did not feel a pool with signature so cannot compare.
Thanks for your help. The upgrade from the signature(which is included) to the prism is $450 to the level we are looking at. I update my signature so hopefully that helps

Reactions: Cena_sea
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.