Wet Edge Cost

I put a price sheet out on a thread not too long ago. It was based on my pool design and with a builder in Texas but it may give you a good idea. I think Primera Stone was on it anyway. You can probably search for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were pretty set on primera stone and for an owner build we were quoted in the low 6K's for kona black, which is cat 3. We finally made up our mind and have changed to the prism matrix deep sea blue, which is cat 5, and they quoted us about 1,500 more... Since we aren't using a pool builder, that probably doesn't help much!
Sham, I know you said you are probably going with the satin matrix, but if you ever want to come look at ours, we should get it in, realistically speaking, not this coming week, but the week after. You are more than welcome to see it.

We were pretty set on primera stone and for an owner build we were quoted in the low 6K's for kona black, which is cat 3. We finally made up our mind and have changed to the prism matrix deep sea blue, which is cat 5, and they quoted us about 1,500 more... Since we aren't using a pool builder, that probably doesn't help much!
Sham, I know you said you are probably going with the satin matrix, but if you ever want to come look at ours, we should get it in, realistically speaking, not this coming week, but the week after. You are more than welcome to see it.

Thanks!! Which plaster company will be doing yours? I love the Prism Matrix! I'm sort of nervous about using Primera Stone since it is not very common... :)

I am building my own pool, so I am not dealing with markup. Here is one of my pebble quotes. This one is for Wet Edge products on my 22,000 gallon pool.

POOL ESTIMATE

Clean & plaster - Standard White
$ 3,704
Clean & plaster - Altima White
$ 4,495
Clean & plaster - Luna Quartz 1
$ 5,768
Clean & plaster - Pebble 1
$ 7,102
Clean & plaster - Pebble 2
$ 7,564
Clean & plaster - Pebble 3
$ 8,371
Clean & plaster - Pebble 4
$ 9,122
Clean & plaster - Pebble 5
$ 9,872
Clean & plaster - Primera Stone 1
$ 8,178
Clean & plaster - Primera Stone 2
$ 9,026
Clean & plaster - Primera Stone 3
$ 9,875
- includes fittings, eyeballs, main drains, & Start-up Tec

· Homeowner responsible for start up of pool

Abalone Shell to pool (if wanted) ….add
$ 350

Altima from WetEdge Technologies
Category 1
White & Blue
Category 2
French Gray
Category 3
Pacific

Luna Quartz from WetEdge Technologies
Category 1
Aruba, Belize, Bermuda, Key West, Madagascar, Martinique, Montego, Pacific, Polar White
Category 2
Barbados, St. Maarteen

Pebble – Pearl Matrix from WetEdge Technologies
Category 1
White Pearl, Chilean Beach Caribbean, Chilean Beach Tahoe, Chilean Beach Gold,
Chilean Beach Plum, Aqua Pearl
Category 2
Dove Gray, Soft White, Jet Black, Black Magic
Category 3
New Zealand Blue, New Zealand Tropical, Mediterranean, Midnight Ocean

Pebble – Satin Matrix from WetEdge Technologies
Category 1
Aqua Blue, Cool Blue, Champagne White, Northshore Caribbean, Northshore Tahoe, Northshore Gold, Northshore Plum, Supreme White
Category 2
Black Velvet, Irish Crème, Jet Black, Polar White, Smokey Grey, White Diamonds
Category 3
Antigua, Midnight Sea, Tahitian Blue, Tahitian Tropical

Pebble – Prism Matrix from WetEdge Technologies
Category 2
Constellation, Twilight
Category 3
Blue Lagoon, Moonlight, Southern Lights
Category 4
Morning Light, Night Sky, Polar Star
Category 5
Deep Sea Blue, Eclipse, Glossy Black, Indigo Blue, Kaleidoscope

Primera Stone from WetEdge Technologies
Category 1
Ivory Mist
Category 2
Crystal Coast, Blue Pacific Coast, Caribbean Coast, Tahoe Coast, Black Kona, Midnight Breeze, Evergreen
Category 3
Azure Treasure, Black Diamond Treasure, Sky Blue Treasure

I actually feel a lot better after seeing that list. My pool is smaller, but I was using a builder so I had the markup included. Prism Matrix Indigo Blue came out around $9,800.00 for my pool.

Hi, I had Wet Edge Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue installed in our new 40' x 20' pool last year. I went with this very expensive product because I was told that it wouldn't fade like many other more "standard" plaster products in darker hues. It is nice overall but I'm rather disappointed because the color is inconsistent throughout the pool. I have a considerable white streaking and white patches on the bottom of the pool detracting from the gorgeous dark blue color. My pool company tells me that this is normal but when I look at videos online of the same color I don't see any color inconsistencies. This problem was noticeable only in one area upon completion and has gotten much worse since last year. They tell me that this is the white plaster sub surface bleeding through and that in order to resolve I would have to empty the pool and use acid to remove the excess plaster. Is your pool complete? I'm curious if you notice the same. If it's not complete, make sure they do a better job applying acid after they shoot the pool with the Wet Edge product. Funny thing is that this is not occurring at all on the sides of the pool, only the bottom. I need to contact the company directly to get some advice on alternatives (other than emptying the pool) on how to resolve.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi, I had Wet Edge Prism Matrix Deep Sea Blue installed in our new 40' x 20' pool last year. I went with this very expensive product because I was told that it wouldn't fade like many other more "standard" plaster products in darker hues. It is nice overall but I'm rather disappointed because the color is inconsistent throughout the pool. I have a considerable white streaking and white patches on the bottom of the pool detracting from the gorgeous dark blue color. My pool company tells me that this is normal but when I look at videos online of the same color I don't see any color inconsistencies. This problem was noticeable only in one area upon completion and has gotten much worse since last year. They tell me that this is the white plaster sub surface bleeding through and that in order to resolve I would have to empty the pool and use acid to remove the excess plaster. Is your pool complete? I'm curious if you notice the same. If it's not complete, make sure they do a better job applying acid after they shoot the pool with the Wet Edge product. Funny thing is that this is not occurring at all on the sides of the pool, only the bottom. I need to contact the company directly to get some advice on alternatives (other than emptying the pool) on how to resolve.

I would definitely call Wet Edge! They were quite helpful when I called but may also refer you back to your original applicator. We're looking at the same color. Do you have pictures or anything on here?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.