Silver Supporter
Aug 5, 2020
Katy
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Good evening everyone, hope this message finds everyone safe during this covid pandemic that's going on. I've narrowed my selection for pool colors down to wet edge north shore Tahoe and Caribbean pebble. Has anyone used those colors from wet edge? How do you like the color if you chose any one of those two. Does anyone have pictures that they can share? Thanks in advance.

Good evening everyone, hope this message finds everyone safe during this covid pandemic that's going on. I've narrowed my selection for pool colors down to wet edge north shore Tahoe and Caribbean pebble. Has anyone used those colors from wet edge? How do you like the color if you chose any one of those two. Does anyone have pictures that they can share? Thanks in advance.
We did North Shore Tahoe and loved it! Search for the colors here and you will find lots of pics. Here is my replaster thread with some pics of North Shore Tahoe

Hey Love N Lune, it is very hard to find examples of wet edge Caribbean and wet edge Caribbean pebble is even harder to find. If I do come across a sample, I'll pass it along to you.

Reactions: Love N Lune
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.