Well....Here we go again

Mar 8, 2013
New Hampshire
Hey strangers! It has been awhile since I posted on here but you may remember my build from way back in 2013 when I think i was one of the first to try out the black liner new-pool-build-in-nh-t60957.html . We moved last year into a new construction house and we are putting the same pool in again. We went with the same size and shape as before but this one will have 3 lights and a heater. Those were my 2 regrets on my last pool. We also went with an all black liner with no border instead of the black granite like last time. This one has been alot more expensive as we had to spend over $25,000 in fill just to level the back yard. I have included some pictures here for you all. As of today it is not completed yet because winter in NH is not an ideal time to be trying to put in a liner. I will add more pictures as things progress.

Attachments

• PoolNB2.jpg
    PoolNB2.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 114
  • PoolNB3.jpg
    PoolNB3.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 119
  • PoolNB5.jpg
    PoolNB5.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 122
  • PoolNB6.jpg
    PoolNB6.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 125
  • PoolNB7.jpg
    PoolNB7.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 120
  • PoolNB8.jpg
    PoolNB8.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 124
  • PoolNB9.jpg
    PoolNB9.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 132
  • PoolNB10.jpg
    PoolNB10.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 136
  • PoolNB13.jpg
    PoolNB13.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 143
  • PoolNB14.png
    PoolNB14.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 134
Not only does it look great, but i LOVE the fact that you liked your original pool so much that you are doing it again.

Oh looks great! Your link doesn't work for me - but I bet I'd love the black liner! We went with the darkest we could from the manufacturer our PB used.

Oh looks great! Your link doesn't work for me - but I bet I'd love the black liner! We went with the darkest we could from the manufacturer our PB used.

Yeah it is an old link so not sure how long they stay. Here are a few pictures of the old pool. The new one will be darker than this one and im excited to see how it looks under the water.

Attachments

• Pool10.jpg
    Pool10.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Pool12.jpg
    Pool12.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 120
  • pool8.jpg
    pool8.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Pool15.jpg
    Pool15.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 118
Yeah it is an old link so not sure how long they stay. Here are a few pictures of the old pool. The new one will be darker than this one and im excited to see how it looks under the water.

Ahhhhh, I LOVE it! Just gorgeous. Totally my cup of tea!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well with the weather still pretty gross here we have not made much progress. Hoping to get the liner in next week when we get a few days in the 70's in a row. We still had an overnight frost here last week :( They were able to complete the mother board for the equipment and get that all plumbed though. Here is a picture of that. Came out pretty good I think.

Attachments

• Pool Board.jpg
    Pool Board.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Love
Reactions: kimkats
Did you put the liner in, I'm so curious to see how it looks? I can't decide what to do with my pool, it's frustrating.
Well with the weather still pretty gross here we have not made much progress. Hoping to get the liner in next week when we get a few days in the 70's in a row. We still had an overnight frost here last week :( They were able to complete the mother board for the equipment and get that all plumbed though. Here is a picture of that. Came out pretty good I think.

Well the pool is done and the landscaping is mostly done. All in all it has been a very long project. From the start of the screen porch to the end of landscaping will have been about 14 months. Here are a few new pictures.

Attachments

• poolNB Done1.jpg
    poolNB Done1.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 83
  • PoolNB Done2.jpg
    PoolNB Done2.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Love
Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.