Weir Door for Jacuzzi 8395

byeloe

Jun 8, 2017
Lindsay Ontario
My neighbor's pool is fairly old and it seems that his skimmer does not have a weir door. It's a Jacuzzi 8395 W. Not sure if it originally had one or not. If it didn't is there a way to add one? Or should it just be left without a door?

thanks

The weir has a dual function of preventing excessively debris from clogging the skimmer and acts is a backflow control; preventing water from escaping the skimmer compartment once it enters. The skimmer weir is vital to a properly maintained skimmer assembly.

Contact inyopools for help finding the correct part.

The weir has a dual function of preventing excessively debris from clogging the skimmer and acts is a backflow control; preventing water from escaping the skimmer compartment once it enters. The skimmer weir is vital to a properly maintained skimmer assembly.

Contact inyopools for help finding the correct part.
I could not find any place for tabs to snap in on my neighbors skimmer mouth.
I don't think the numbers on the lid make a difference since I have the same lid, but I also have a weir door

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.