Web Page Navigation Bar - at the bottom of page.

AUSpool

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Sep 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia.
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Astral Viron V25
Is it possible to have a web page navigationbar on the bottom of each thread?
I’m not sure what it’s exactly called, on the top of this thread it’s ‘Forum > The Skimmer Basket: All Things Not Pool... > Forum Issues and Suggestions’

If there was one on the bottom as well I could be lazy and use it to jump to a new category instead of using the “up” button and the Nav bar on the top of the page.

Reactions: proavia
Let me look more when I get home later tonight and see. Off the top of my head I’m gonna say there is no default option for that HOWEVER in no way shape or form will I state that as fact. ?

Edit......looks like I lied. Is that what you were thinking???

Reactions: proavia
Full faith in advertising here @RMcGirr83

From day one I never meant to offer multiple styles, I could have swore I disabled all other options besides the custom one. Clearly, I didn’t. One goal of the migration was to reduce the styles and get all users on a single view to help stability and make sure everybody sees the same thing. Please don’t be shocked in the future if I remove the UI.X Material option. For now I’ll leave it and add the links to this theme as well while I look at a few items.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.