Web Page Navigation Bar - at the bottom of page.

AUSpool

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Sep 23, 2015
Brisbane, Australia.
Is it possible to have a web page navigationbar on the bottom of each thread?
I’m not sure what it’s exactly called, on the top of this thread it’s ‘Forum > The Skimmer Basket: All Things Not Pool... > Forum Issues and Suggestions’

If there was one on the bottom as well I could be lazy and use it to jump to a new category instead of using the “up” button and the Nav bar on the top of the page.

Reactions: proavia

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Let me look more when I get home later tonight and see. Off the top of my head I’m gonna say there is no default option for that HOWEVER in no way shape or form will I state that as fact. 😉

Edit......looks like I lied. Is that what you were thinking???

Reactions: proavia

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Oh I like this! There have been several times I wanted to see where a thread I was reading was located but had to go all the way to the top to see. This fixes that!

Reactions: JoeSelf

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Full faith in advertising here @RMcGirr83

From day one I never meant to offer multiple styles, I could have swore I disabled all other options besides the custom one. Clearly, I didn’t. One goal of the migration was to reduce the styles and get all users on a single view to help stability and make sure everybody sees the same thing. Please don’t be shocked in the future if I remove the UI.X Material option. For now I’ll leave it and add the links to this theme as well while I look at a few items.