We have a Winner! - TFP Pool of the Month (June 2022); Theme - Water Clarity

Folks, let's congratulate @SSharp (Post #14) for being voted as this month's TFP Pool of the Month. While all nominees had an outstanding display of water clarity, this "imaginary floating watermelon" seemed to be a crowd favorite. We invite all who posted to tell us more about their pool, and thank you all for participating. Let's do this again next month.

@SSharp be on the lookout for your $50 discount code from tfteskits.net.

As far as I'm concerned it was a tie for 2nd place with the rest of the pack. There isn't a drop of water in any of those pools above. Don't gimme that 'it was windy' nonsense. Your hand was shaky and the pic is a bit blurry. Your pool is empty.

Well DONE all !!!!!

Go back to my pic and zoom in. You'll see reddish/green and blue that doesn't belong. They weren't full colored rainbows, but those 3 colors appeared together for a flash of rainbow sparkle. I'm hoping to recreate it with a similar liner pattern on the new pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lineman7 and SJPoe
Thanks so much, everyone! We are thankful that this site has kept us OUT of the pool store.😎
We received a lot of great advice while building our pool a few years ago.

To this day, our water looks way way WAY better in comparison to several other friend's pools, and yes, I have tried to lead them here!😎

The pic was taken a few weeks back during a break in 'kid action' on a cloudless day with zero wind. A rarity in Nebraska 😉. If it weren't for a small ripple in the water above where the watermelon ball sits, you'd swear there was no water in the pool. Looks that good in person as well!

Where does the water start?🤔😎View attachment 418950

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am very thankful I was able to find this site before our pool was filled so I have been trouble free from day 1! I was really nervous about installing a pool bc I have never had one before and didn't do very well in chemistry class. This website makes it so easy to test and to understand why we aim for the levels we do. It gives me anxiety going to the pool store when I need something I can't/don't want to wait for online. I know I won't cave to the pressure but so many other people are!

Way too late, but that's ok because my pool might not be considered fair competition. 100% non chemical, not even UV. 100% living water.
16 year old pool with nothing ever put in the water. No ionisation or any other interference with the water. 100% biologically maintained.fishies.jpg

Reactions: sls

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.