We have a Big Hole!!!

Help! Need some advice.... so after all the rain, our concrete decking has been postponed until next week at the earliest (more rain coming 🙄)
Our PB called earlier and said they will be doing the plaster on Wednesday this week! Up to 5 days before we will have the concrete done, so no equipment will be set up. We could have water in the pool for 5 days with no circulation. So I assume, no water treatment.
He said he has done this before with no problems. 🤷🏻‍♀️
If we don’t let the plaster guys plaster this week, it will be FOUR weeks before they can come back! (They travel 3 hrs to get here.)
I don’t want to wait 4 weeks! But I also don’t want a messed up pool!!!
can it really be done this way??

You can but it WILL be more work.............brushing, lots of brushing and the use of a submersible pump on the edge of the pool to move the water to help mix in the chemicals..............is this best case? not really do to the "work" is all on you BUT it gets your pool plastered!

Reactions: lgibson888

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.