We Got A DynaTrap

chayne

Bronze Supporter
we are gonna see if this thing works as well as advertised. we were flipping through the channels last weekend and stopped on HSN. they were selling the DynaTrap mosquito trap. me and the misses decided what the heck, we can give it a try. we have been using the ThermoCell for the last year. just the replacements pads and butane as so expensive. we got it in on Thursday and i set it up about 20ft from we we sit on the pool deck. i guess next weekend i will check it out and see what all we caught in there.

we are gonna see if this thing works as well as advertised. we were flipping through the channels last weekend and stopped on HSN. they were selling the DynaTrap mosquito trap. me and the misses decided what the heck, we can give it a try. we have been using the ThermoCell for the last year. just the replacements pads and butane as so expensive. we got it in on Thursday and i set it up about 20ft from we we sit on the pool deck. i guess next weekend i will check it out and see what all we caught in there.

I'm also looking into solving my mosquito and bug issues, how did the Dyntrap work for you?? We have a small yard/pool. I guess I can put it about 20ft away from the deck.

I was looking at dyna trap as well. I just don't have an outlet where I want/need to hang it. I also looked at this.

Neither do I. Just run an outdoor extension cord over to it.

That propane model works, but it uses a ton of propane to get the job done. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.