WaterTech Volt FX-8Li Battery Powered Vacuum Bags

T123456

Apr 28, 2020
NY
Looking for anyone who has experience with the WaterTech Volt FX-8Li or similar vacuums. It comes with the 'X-Treme multi layer filter bag' but there is also a sand & silt filter bag that can be purchased separately. Does the sand/silt filter bag catch more than the one it comes with? Looking to save on shipping purchasing at the same time if it's worth adding the extra bag.
I already have a Warrior SI robot but looking to purchase this for spot vacuuming in areas the robot misses.

I have the volt FXLi8. I was using it every day in pools that did not have much debris. I did find that the sand/silt bags got holes in them after a while. I also had to pull the vac out of the pool a certain way so that it wouldn't plume the dirt back into the pool. That can be a disaster for a while fiberglass pool when even the smallest spec of dirt just screams! I now am using the Jacuzzi JPV300 and I find it is way better than the FXLi8. There's a much larger debris chamber and I think it traps more dirt than the volt. It can be purchased at Leslie's for $229 although if you know someone with a commercial account they may get it for less!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.