WaterGuru Sense Accurate Enough/ work with high Chlorine numbers?

Liz315

Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2020
NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I’m thinking about buying the WaterGuru Sense for daily testing and of course continuing with the tfp test kit weekly. Is this device accurate enough for Free Chlorine and PH readings? I’ve found myself using Taylor test strips daily out of laziness and doing full tests 1-2 times a week. I’m curious if this can take the place of test strips. Is the high chlorine level with a salt water pool and the tfp method work with the WaterGuru or is it not able to read numbers that high accurately.

You can search TFP for Water Guru. You will find very mixed reviews. I personally would not recommend it. None of the remote water monitoring systems work very well and/or breakdown easily and are expensive in the long run.

Buy a K-1004 test kit. It’s far better than strips and can give you the basic numbers each day or every other day. You can buy ten K-1004 kits for the price of one Water Guru.

Reactions: proavia
Thanks, I have the full tf-100 test kit. You answered my question though, no shortcuts lol. I knew the answer was hoping the too good to be true product wasn’t too good to be true.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.