Jul 11, 2021
CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Moved from here.
New user, installed without issue and got reading on FC, PH, Temp and flow for 2 days. Had pump issue so it was off for 4 days. Issues corrected and flow is normal now. However,
All reading since are temp and flow only. Seems to be stuck on the 2nd day reading. Also says last reading 6/29 on main screen. I tried reinstalling the cassette. Still not getting CL or PH.
No response from tech support yet (5 days).

many advice would be greatly appreciated.

Moved from here.
New user, installed without issue and got reading on FC, PH, Temp and flow for 2 days. Had pump issue so it was off for 4 days. Issues corrected and flow is normal now. However,
All reading since are temp and flow only. Seems to be stuck on the 2nd day reading. Also says last reading 6/29 on main screen. I tried reinstalling the cassette. Still not getting CL or PH.
No response from tech support yet (5 days).

many advice would be greatly appreciated.
Have You tried pulling the batteries from device then reinstalling?

There seem to be some things that only their support can resolve. I would follow up with them after a couple of days.

Decided to try again, battery’s and cassette out, cleaned out holder, reinstalled and hit measure now. Got all 4 measurements this time. We’ll see if it repeats tomorrow.

Had the sense out of the pool again for 3 days. Upon returning to skimmer it’s doing the same thing again. No FC or PH readings. Tried pulling batteries and cartridge 2x but didn’t work. I’m stuck again. Reached out to tech support but last time it took 2 weeks for a response. Maybe I have a defective cartridge?

Had same issue. Support was faster this year. They said to take it out of the bag and make sure sensor was facing the pool. As soon as I did that it worked. Hope this helps future searchers!

the manufacturing for an ideal flow of 10 gallons per minute. However, the flow pattern in each skimmer varies.

Before each measurement, the unit self-calibrates and the flow sensor is being heated. Rapid cooling of the flow sensor means the water flow is at maximum and senses that it's the ideal time to start measurement.

Make sure that the sensor is freely suspended in the skimmer and not backed up against the wall to register water flow. The Flow Sensor is the metal chip located at the back of the cartridge and it should be facing towards the pool. Clean the skimmer if there is excessive debris. Then remove the mesh bag.

Also, ensure that the measurement time on the app is set when your pump is at maximum power. Please let us know if you're using a variable pump that runs for a longer period of time at low power, we can slightly configure the DeltaF threshold on our end and it should resolve the issue.

I hope this helps and once again, I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Reactions: IceShadow

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.