Waterguru Accuracy

Cincicobra

Bronze Supporter
Apr 14, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
I decided to try the Waterguru after reading of some success with it here by a couple of members last year. I religiously test with my TF-100 kit and found myself testing FC and PH daily to satisfy my OCD. I have been waiting for my FC to drift down after taking up to SLAM levels at opening to see how accurate it is. Today was the day for the first Waterguru test and it was dead on my TF-100. I’m hopeful it remains so and I can relax on busting out my test kit every day. I will keep this thread updated in the coming days and weeks to validate my short lived opinion.

I noticed the FC tests a little lower at the WG than the droppers - possibly due to the location in the skimmer grabbing the top water from the pool. pH was pretty close.

So after a some time when this thing, mine shows my PH about a tenth low and my FC is dead nuts on. All in all its perfect in the sense I don't feel compelled to pull out my test kit daily "just in case something isn't right" and I can live with a tenth variation in PH readings. So far I'm pleased with it.

I love the idea of this product and ordered one. I've been using now for about 3 weeks and am seeing wildly inconsistent FC readings. PH readings seem pretty close. For two days in a row now it is telling me FC 0 and my dpd test is showing FC 4. I've sent 2 email requests to their support team over the last couple weeks and have not yet received a response on either of them. I try calling their customer support, never get a live person. I'll see if they ever call me back. I REALLY want this to work and am being as patient as I can be but so far am really not impressed at all.

I love the idea of this product and ordered one. I've been using now for about 3 weeks and am seeing wildly inconsistent FC readings. PH readings seem pretty close. For two days in a row now it is telling me FC 0 and my dpd test is showing FC 4. I've sent 2 email requests to their support team over the last couple weeks and have not yet received a response on either of them. I try calling their customer support, never get a live person. I'll see if they ever call me back. I REALLY want this to work and am being as patient as I can be but so far am really not impressed at all.

send them a facebook message, they have replied to me within a few hours each time i do that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.