Waterfall

Nathan D

Jan 29, 2022
Tennessee
I have a waterfall feature that has an actuator valve. Previously I had some issues with wifi so didn’t use app since pump was shutting off and Running in Service Mode. I have pentair easytouch system. I have all freeze protect on and no egg timer so how come my waterfall features keep shutting off? Seems like within the day they turn off so I’m usually having to ensure I catch it so it doesn’t freeze up pipes.

Welcome to TFP.

Sounds to me like you have a program in your ET that turns off the waterfall at a specific time.

What model ET do you have?

You have ScreenLogic?

@Jimrahbe

Nathan,

All egg-timers are set to a default of 12 hours.. Anything you manually turn on will only run for 12 hours or whatever the egg-timer is set for.

Why even both using an automation system if you are running in the Service mode. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Nathan,

All egg-timers are set to a default of 12 hours.. Anything you manually turn on will only run for 12 hours or whatever the egg-timer is set for.

Why even both using an automation system if you are running in the Service mode. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.
Had issues with auto and my vsf pump cycling off. This allowed me to run in manually till I get it resolved. Did not see egg timer to shut this off.

Had issues with auto and my vsf pump cycling off. This allowed me to run in manually till I get it resolved. Did not see egg timer to shut this
Nathan,

Please show me the following two ScreenLogic set up pages.

And this one from ScreenLogic itself

View media item 1966
Thanks,

Jim R.
Looks like I need to download this software to my computer. I only have the Pentair phone app. The waterfall did shut off at the 12 hour time. Let me try to get this on my computer since the app isn’t this detailed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.