NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I am having my pool builder run a waterfall line for future use, just incase i wanted to add a waterfall in the future or maybe a slide.

I was thinking of making it a Deck Jet for now but only if in the future I could easily convert the deck jet to a waterfall line.

Like maybe unscrew the top and screw something else in.

Are there any deck jets that screw in that could somewhat easily be converted in the future? I think i would be better than just having the pvc pipe flush cut with a cap on it.

The concrete hasn't been poured yet so now would be the time to do it.

Deck jets and waterfalls are two different animals that require different flow rates and pipe sizes.

I don't know of a deck jet like you describe.

I bought one of these https://www.eztestpools.com/cmp-deck-jet-assy-w-decor-caps-25597-200-000/
I figure i can plumb it at leas with threaded fittings, and if need be to remove it from the 1 1/2 line I wouldnt have to chip away much concrete if i were to put in a waterfall.
Chances are the waterfall would sit on top of the plumbing anyway.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.