Water still slightly yellow

Yep - will do!

Also, if it does come back and is still iron. Is it possible that when I have drained the last 2 times, there is still iron in the pipes as they don’t fully drain? I had high iron on initial fill, have since drained twice. This last fill showed no iron but I hadn’t turned the jets on yet. Is it possible the iron was in the pipes still? If so, how would I ever fully get rid of all the iron / water on a drain?

Be sure to soak the filters in mild acid or water with ascorbic acid in it. Rinse them well. That will remove any iron captured by the filters.

Reactions: jandersen13
A gallon or so was probably left in the plumbing. Already at a low concentration and then dilluted 400 more times with the fill probably wouldn't have been strong enough.

To get that last bit out you have to drain, then fill 1/3 or however high to get water in all the suction ports and turn on for a couple of seconds. Then drain that and fill for good.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.