Water features - Company recs

Re: Water features - Company recs

Be aware that you'll be needing a lot more muriatic acid, but if you don't mind that, the sheers will be lovely I'm sure! Water features make your pH rise when used a lot.

Please, Can you fill out a signature line with your pool's specs? It helps us answer questions. Looking under "Settings" and on the left is "signature". Thanks!

Maddie :flower:<hook'em!>

Re:&nbsp;Water features - Company recs

Posted this in under construction but may get more input here.

Trying to decide on the brand to use for the two 36” sheers we will have.

PB sent links to Pentair and CMP.

Anyone have experience with these or other brands? Most of our pool equipment is Pentair.

Appreciate any thoughts.

NOTE: Merged threads with same subject

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Water features - Company recs

I'm curious to see responses to this. I compared a bunch of different brands, and couldn't find much practical differences between them, so I went with the cheapest option which was Oreq Custom Cascade. Haven't installed it yet, but it appears to be well made.

We have two jandy sheer arc descents on our vinyl liner pool. The builder was not at all knowledgeable where we live with these particular waterfalls. We also went with cantilevered poured coping. The concrete sub struggled to get the area right where the waterfalls go through the forms. My wife was not very happy with the way the concrete turned out but the kids love the waterfalls...and they work so no complaints here.

I have the 36" Jandy ones as well. They are fine but need tuning once installed. Jandy also has an LED lit sheer option. If you go for 2 sheers, you may need a booster pump for them. We like our rock waterfall a lot better.

Mine is a 4' fiber optic savi.

We are very happy with it and no issues so far.

When it was first installed it wasn't right. There was a bright spot and the colors were not even. Tech came out and adjusted it and it's great now
5c6e10deb24a21e84c4c4ffde8b3fff1.jpg
ed6ba110481be8979d0764385c9c183e.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.