Water behind liner

zeke

Apr 7, 2008
long island
Hi, guessing I have a leak. Noticed it yesterday on both sides of steps the liner is pulling away & mushy,but cannot see any water loss a this point. Did have a lot of rain but never had past problems. If I find the leak how would the water behind liner be removed. The walls & steps are concrete and the water is just staying there. I’ll try with food coloring later or any other method. Any help will be appreciated.028E22F9-049C-448C-ABCD-6DAE00A416D7.jpeg0CA3FD92-9ABE-4D21-8025-E404C30CB34E.jpeg

How long has the pool been problem free? I would think you would see more water and possibly on the deck too from a pipe leak. Looks almost like ground water coming in. Is the doping and pavers tight in that area water wise? It will drain out if not a leak on it's own with time

Sorry for not getting back, coping & liner retainer good.I’ll keep an eye on it, hopefully it’s ground water had the pool about 10 years ,no pipes in this area ,never had this happen. It’s been 2 days & water didn’t drop more than normal other than evaporation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.