mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi all! I’m very excited I just ordered a warrior SI from marina! I was just wondering though, can I put this robot in my in ground spa or are the steps too steep for it to clean in there? I’ll attach a pic of my pool for reference.

Attachments

• 07C7AE9A-5D2E-4B5B-AAC8-998BB8E056FF.jpeg
    07C7AE9A-5D2E-4B5B-AAC8-998BB8E056FF.jpeg
    698.8 KB · Views: 10
I think just the size of the robot will discourage you from trying to use it there. It won't really have a lot of room to run about. Perfect for the pool though!
Have you considered a PoolBlaster Max or Catfish in the spa? Those are small hand or pole held vacs using rechargeable batteries.

Maddie :flower:

I've got the SE and love it for the pool. My spa is 800 gal and the robot seems like it might not have room to do anything but bounce back and forth. I like Maddie's idea but may try the robot since I don't have one of the water vacuums and I just power washed the pavers and got a lot of debris in the sap. I'll let you know how it goes.

Chris

I put my Active20 (same as the SE) in our little integrated spa. Poor things bounces off the walls and trys to climb onto the seating areas. All that action mixes things up and cleans it pretty well!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.