Want to take over my pool maintenance

Finally had the water recycled. It was such an easy process. The tech came out and tested the water. My 2 main concerns were the Calcium hardness(925) and the CYA(300+).
When the recycle was done my CH was 75 and CYA was 15.
Since they do connect to outside faucet I can not say how much water I had to replace but it could not have been too much. The system took about 7 hours to do my 12,000 gallon pool/spa combo. Spa was done separately in 10 minutes. After it was done he rebalanced all the chemicals. Felt so much better recycling the water vs a drain and fill especially right now as I sit here watching all the smoke from the Big Horn Fire. What a waste of water just draining it away.
Now that we are here and able to keep on top of the chemicals, I will not let it get to that state again. I am thankful I had a pool company taking care of the pool while we did not live there but for what I was paying them the pool should have been better maintained.
Scheduled for an SWG install next week and I should be well on my way to a perfect pool summer. Now if I can just get the darn wasps and bees to stay away!
Thanks for all the sound advice on TFP!

Reactions: LFrankow
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.