Waiting on wifi

carpenterss

Silver Supporter
I have the ScreenLogic software installed on my Windows desktop and can connect to the adapter / system and make changes or monitor just fine. However, I can no longer connect my iPhone wirelessly to the system using the latest ScreenLogic Connect. It stopped working sometime in the past month or two. The default choice Local just gives me "waiting for wifi". If I switch to Remote, it connects and I can do whatever I need to. The protocol adapter is at 5.2 build 736.0. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have done some minor reshuffling of network equipment/switch, but have rebooted everything and again, I can connect via Remote

G,

I have no idea what the problem is, but if it works in "remote" and via your PC, it means the wireless link between the EasyTouch panel and the inside transceiver is working fine.

The only actual WiFi involved is between your phone and your local network. :scratch:

Thanks,

Jim R.

I have the ScreenLogic software installed on my Windows desktop and can connect to the adapter / system and make changes or monitor just fine. However, I can no longer connect my iPhone wirelessly to the system using the latest ScreenLogic Connect. It stopped working sometime in the past month or two. The default choice Local just gives me "waiting for wifi". If I switch to Remote, it connects and I can do whatever I need to. The protocol adapter is at 5.2 build 736.0. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have done some minor reshuffling of network equipment/switch, but have rebooted everything and again, I can connect via Remote

This also happened to me & this was my solution -->

If you use VPN on your iPhone, then your "local network" is no longer "local".

So *if* you are using VPN, disable it/disconnect and try again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.