Volleyball for AGP?

May 7, 2017
Northern NJ
I did a search and could not find any newer posts about this. Been looking for a volleyball net to put on the pool but do not want to drill into the top rail. I do have a deck on the one side but the other is open. The products I have found have pretty bad reviews. Anyone have a setup they like? Just looking for something when we have friends over.

We start with multiple balls in the pool, and only send someone when they're all out of the pool. Having the 2 ft safety fence on the rails helps keep them in. I can't imagine playing without that.

As for the net, we have a couple of the smaller floating types, and either tie off to the safety fence supports (where it's drilled in to the pool supports, not up in the spindles) if it's a more "serious" game, or we let it float, and the moving net becomes part of the fun. We have a deep center, so that gets pretty interesting really fast. More often than not though, we just decide where the net would be, and play without it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.