Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Re: Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic & Name Of Your Liner

Thank you you so much for sharing! You have a gorgeous pool! I selected the Grey Mosaic by Latham, sans border. I am hoping water is this color.
Please can I see a picture of your grey mosaic pool? Could you also show the steps?

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
So sorry, I didn't get a notification that you replied to me. I was just perusing the page and saw this. We just had our Latham Grey Mosaic liner installed yesterday. I had the PB ask for the Cobalt Lake/Grey Mosaic without the border because the Grey Mosaic without a border on the Latham page is different, it has no hints of the blue I like. I did call Latham twice just for clarification and they told me they are the same, but I didn't want to take chances on getting the light grey one. I think the one I got should be called Dark Grey Mosaic. Anyhow, here are some pics. I think it's a gorgeous liner and the color of the water is amazing! Hope this is helpful!
Kerrie, please may I see more pictures of your pool? The steps as well please?

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Just had our pool liner installed this week. I wanted a dark teal water color so we went with Latham's Gold Pebble - no border. I am really pleased with the color. In the shade or dusk it tends to lean a bit more blue but it is generally teal.
Please do you mind to share more pictures of the steps?

newpoolbuild

Sep 23, 2019
NY
Thank you for the pics. I was just looking at it last night. We wanted blue sky color like on a hot SUNny day. Is it too light? Does the border fade?

Well, our liner is installed and full....finally! Here are some pictures for you. I was one of the ones here who has been stressing about a new liner. One minute I wanted tan, next minute, grey, and then just pick blue and forget it or we won't get one until next summer! CRAZY! Our old liner was much lighter, so this is a big change for us. Anyhow, we went with a Kafko liner called Mountain Top/Blue Mosaic. I was so worried about the border! It seemed so "in your face". And I was stressing over the water color. But after the pool was full, I LOVE the new liner and the color of the water is gorgeous to us! So happy! But didn't think it was gonna be that way until the water covered up about half of the border. It made a HUGE difference about the "in your face" look of the border. Hope these pictures are helpful to others stressing over water color of liners. This is just a fantastic thread with so many adding names and pics of their liners. We should have done this a LONG time ago! Thanks to Swampwoman for adding this post!
Sherry

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Since Urban Marble wasn’t an option for us in the U.S. , We went with Reef and love it... I know others have posted reef, which helped us decide... here are our reef liner photos in full sun and shade...
Inatae, please may I see a few more pictures your pool?

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Needing to make a liner decision VERY soon and aiming for aqua-colored water and for warranty reasons wish to stick with Latham. Considering the NEW Tan Seastone but having a really hard time finding installation pics. Does anyone have photos to share?
What have you installed? Pictures please.

Love2Fly

Sep 29, 2019
Newnan
Since Urban Marble wasn’t an option for us in the U.S. , We went with Reef and love it... I know others have posted reef, which helped us decide... here are our reef liner photos in full sun and shade...
Gorgeous pictures! Please may I see a full picture of the whole pool?
We have reef as option nr 1 with the same type of stone copping.
Do you have cool deck as well? If so do you remember the color?
Thank you very much for your help.