vinyl liner installation

JHendel

Aug 29, 2022
St Louis, MO
Hello all- hoping to get some guidance and direction. My husband installed a DIY pool 16x32 inground and we were near the finish line when early last month he had a stroke. Unfortunately all worked stopped but now have some family members to try to help to finish now that my husband is recuperating. Question- we will be padding the wall with foam. Does anyone recommend using the foam on the steps and sun shelf? This liner came with the kit and my husband has always had the worry that the liner will not be an exact fit. If anyone has any suggestions or tips to do or avoid it would be much appreciated.

Good morning! :wave: Sorry to hear about your husband's recent health issues. Hope he is doing better now. As for the foam question, by now it may be resolved huh? If not, please let us know and we'll poke a few members on the forum who should be able to help. Have a great TFP day. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.