Vinyl liner install?

Oct 11, 2017
Blue Springs
New build, inground L, 24x41x16 with a custom Steel step, 8' deep end. We started to hang the liner today but were not able to complete and looks like we will need to make a few adjustments prior to finishing. Problem is we no longer have warm weather, so not sure when it will get finished. That said what are my options? thought was to finish hanging by the liner bead and cover and wait for a warm patch of weather or spring to finish but I'm not sure how that would affect the liner. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Todd

Hi Kim - Thanks for your reply. It doesn't look promising for a warm stretch of weather, nothing above mid 50's at least not in the next 10 days. I think I'm just going to pull and store in the garage until spring. I'll tarp the pool bottom and drain as needed to help prevent extra work come spring. Thanks again for your reply!

Todd

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.