Vinyl liner install?

hardrock197

Oct 11, 2017
Blue Springs
New build, inground L, 24x41x16 with a custom Steel step, 8' deep end. We started to hang the liner today but were not able to complete and looks like we will need to make a few adjustments prior to finishing. Problem is we no longer have warm weather, so not sure when it will get finished. That said what are my options? thought was to finish hanging by the liner bead and cover and wait for a warm patch of weather or spring to finish but I'm not sure how that would affect the liner. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Todd

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
What state are you in? When do you think it might warm up a bit? How is your forecast for rain? All important questions so we can make sure we offer our best advice!

Kim:kim:

hardrock197

Oct 11, 2017
Blue Springs
Hi Kim - Thanks for your reply. It doesn't look promising for a warm stretch of weather, nothing above mid 50's at least not in the next 10 days. I think I'm just going to pull and store in the garage until spring. I'll tarp the pool bottom and drain as needed to help prevent extra work come spring. Thanks again for your reply!

Todd

PoolguyinCT

In The Industry
Jul 21, 2014
Connecticut
Best to get it done, you don't want to remove & repour floor or replaced a snapped A frame or have to move panels back to square, after a winter without water providing lateral support to the pool.